Aural Care Clinic
These clinics are run by a team of advanced nurse practitioners and specialist nurses.
- The clinics are based at Heartlands Hospital, Solihull Hospital, Good Hope Hospital and Castle Practice (Castle Bromwich)
- Accept internal consultant clinic referrals, direct referral from GP’s or practice nurses (referrals sent using normal referral method)
- Accept long term otitis externa concerns, altered anatomy aural care and normal anatomy wax removal (please prescribe olive oil TDS for 1 week before appointment)
- Can facilitate hearing tests and refer for hearing aids if required.
- Can offer long term follow up for long standing conditions.
- Accept children and adults.
- Advanced nurse practitioners can independently prescribe.